It’s just a few days for FOSS Hack 3.0, and we hope you’re as much excited as we are!
Thank you for participating in this edition of India’s largest FOSS Hackathon. We are writing to you to get a few updates checked.
Please make sure to go through carefully.
- The FOSS Hack dashboard is now live, and all hackers can now add their projects.
- Sign-up to the fosshack dashboard and create your project.
- If your teammates have already created the project, join it instead.
- Do ensure to have added/joined your projects before the hackathon starts (4 March 2023, 10 AM).
- Important Note:
- Only the creator of a project can edit the project specifics.
- Team members can log updates.
- Refer to the hackathon rules.
- Make sure to have joined the telegram group, as all primary communication shall be there henceforth. You can also post queries for mentors too.
- If you are contributing to any other FOSS project this season, make sure you keep the reference to the original project properly in the submission.
Hackers contributing to Partner Projects.
- The complete details on partner projects can be found here.
- You will be submitting a pull request that has been merged or approved by the mentors.
- Add specifics of submission in the hackathon dashboard as a project with the "Partner Projects" tag.
- Mentorship Phase: 27 Feb - 3 Mar 2023.
Hackers at Local Editions - Kochi / Thiruvananthapuram
- Add your projects to the dashboard before 03 March 2023.
- While creating your projects - make sure to specify the location.
- Due to limitations in venue space, invites will be sent to projects based on a first-serve basis, by the respective local edition organisers.
In case of any query, do write to us at email@example.com.
Wishing you all the very best!
The FOSS Hack Team